• Identify opportunities to put the advertising and promotional power of WNNW-AM to work for local businesses.
• Develop results based marketing strategies and promotional opportunities for clients.
• Service clients from idea to execution.
• Reach monthly, quarterly and yearly billing goals set by station management.
• Effectively communicate goals and strategies with station management.
• Must love to sell, be results oriented and maintain high standards set by WNNW and sales department in all interactions with client.
• Must be responsible, conscientious, accurate and thorough.
• Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Must maintain a positive attitude when communicating with members of the department, its customers and outside vendors
• Ability to deal effectively with tight deadlines, and the diverse needs of clients.
Must be 21 years old or older. No phone calls.
POWER Street Team
Compensation based on your ability and experience
How to apply:
Email Cover Letter/Resume
We are currently looking for New, Young and Dynamic individuals to be a part of the #1 Street Team in Boston, POWER Street Team.
Description: • Assist in the planning and execution of station events, managing and distribution of station prizes and premiums.
• Educate the public about our station.
• Set-up and breakdown of station equipment, tents and other promotional material.
• Set-up and run audio, DJ and other types of equipment, talking on a microphone.
• Meet and greet both listeners and clients.
Qualifications: The ideal candidate will have a valid driver’s license, knowledge of Boston and its surrounding area. Candidates must have the ability to work under tight deadlines, be responsible for multiple radio station events, and work flexible and varying hours. He or she must have outgoing personality with a positive team attitude. He or she must be able to follow direction, maintain close relationships with Managers and Sales Executives and communicate in an effective, professional manner with clients and fellow employees.
MUST BE 21 years old or older. No phone calls please!